A copycat LUSH recipe that makes your skin feel and look amazing.
1. 1 cup coconut oil
2. 1 tsp. avocado oil (if you are worried about oily skin just add a few drops)
3. A full shot of Vodka- go big or go home!
4. The juice of 1 lime (my limes were super wimpy juice producers so I used 2)
5. The zest of two limes- bright green zest only here, people! No white pith allowed.
5. 1/2 cup of coarse sea salt
6. 1/4 cup Rock Salt (I used some fun Pink Himalayan Rock Salt from my father in law but any food safe kind will do)
7. 1/4 cup white sugar
8. a FEW drops of essential oils if you like them/want to add them. I used Tea Tree and Eucalyptus oils and their scent goes so well with the lime! Yum.
9. 1 tsp. honey
Add all ingredients to a bowl. Use a wooden spoon and some elbow grease OR a hand mixer on low speed to incorporate all ingredients into a smooth mixture. Dump this into little mason jars or resealable containers and you are good to go!
*This product is all natural and doesn’t include any type of binder. If left in high humidity or heat it WILL separate leaving sugars/salt/zest on the bottom and solids/oils on the top! Weird I know. If this happens and it freaks you out, just warm it again in the microwave or on a sunny table, put the lid on and shake/stir it up. No problem.